Monday, July 11, 2011

Memories

I was cleaning house today and came across some memories that Grandma (Linda) had printed out a while back.  In the interest of being able to put some stories up here more quickly i'm gonna supplement my recordings with some of these stories. These stories aren't just from Grandma Sobotka but there are quite a few from other family members, so if anyone knows that they gave stories to Grandma (Linda) and you have an objection to the story being on here please email me.  Otherwise i'm assuming everything is fair game. 


Also I was forwarded some pictures taken by Jim Lynch from his time in the Czech Republic and I thought I would try to post those pictures on here for anyone who hasn't gotten to see them.


So big promises of things to come, I have lots more free time lately so I should be able to actually get some things accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment